How To Immediately Identify And Clear Blocked Chakras
Chakras are energetic centers located in our bodies. In the body of a human being, there are 114 chakras. They help us in moving past hard things in our lives.
In our bodies, there are actually seven major chakras, and if we know what each of them represents, we can easily notice when a particular one of them is blocked.
This chakra is found at the end of our spine. It is colored in red, and earth elements also represent it. The primary function of the Root Chakra is giving protection. Moreover, it helps in fulfilling physical needs such as water, shelter, and things which we need in order to survive.
When the Root Chakra is blocked:
- We will feel unsafe and powerless;
- We will have troubles in finding shelter or home;
- We will suffer from poverty and bad finances;
- Our family and friends will not support us.
When the Root Chakra is open:
- We will be happy and satisfied with where we are;
- We will have a sense of safety and belongingness with our family.
The Sacral Chakra is placed below our belly button. The color of this chakra is orange, and the water elements represent it. The main focus of the Sacral Chakra is sexuality, emotions, or some creativity aspects.
When the Sacral Chakra is blocked:
- We will have negative sexual feelings;
- We will have emotional trauma or abuse;
- We will be addicts.
When the Sacral Chakra is open:
- We will have an excellent sexual relationship;
- We will have a pleasurable life experience.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus is located right below our navel. The color of this chakra is yellow, and fire elements represent it. In fact, this chakra represents freedom, creativity, and power.
When the Solar Plexus is blocked:
- We will feel powerless;
- We are going to lack creativity;
- We will think that our self-worth diminishes.
When the Solar Plexus is open:
- We are going to know who we truly are;
- We will show more creativity;
- It will also help other people, not just ourselves.
In fact, this is a chakra which is placed centrally of our bodies. It is colored green, and it represents love. Also, it is actually about how we love not only ourselves but also other people.
When the Heart Chakra is blocked:
- We will be scared of bringing new individuals in our lives;
- We will not trust our partner in the relationship;
- We will have some physical heart problems;
- We will have some problems when it comes to expressing ourselves.
When the Heart Chakra is open:
- We will experience joy;
- We are going to have a good relationship;
- We will feel unconditional love about abundance;
- We will love humanity.
The Throat Chakra can be found in our neck. The color of the chakra is blue, and it relates to sounds. It also makes us able to speak.
When the Throat Chakra is blocked:
- We will fear of confronting others;
- We will suffer from throat and lungs problems;
- Others will not listen to us, and we will feel angry and frustrated.
When the Throat Chakra is open:
- Other people won’t avoid us anymore;
- We will have the ability to speak our mind.
The Third-Eye is placed between our eyebrows. The color of the chakra is indigo, and it relates to light. The Third-Eye is the spiritual center of people, and it usually deals with psychic abilities and intuition.
When the Third-Eye is blocked:
- We will not receive spiritual messages;
- We will be continuously confused;
- We will suffer from headaches.
When the Third-Eye is open:
- We are going to have focus;
- Others will honor our honesty too.
The last chakra is placed on the top of our head, and its color is violet. Our thoughts represent it.
When the Crown Chakra is blocked:
- We will feel lonely in the world;
- We will feel depressed.
When the Crown Chakra is open:
- We will feel grateful for everything in our life;
- We are going to live mindfully.
Now, you can follow Conscious Reminder on INSTAGRAM!
∼If you like our article, give Conscious Reminder a thumbs up, and help us spread LOVE & LIGHT!∼
The post How To Immediately Identify And Clear Blocked Chakras appeared first on Conscious Reminder.
This content was originally published here.